Designations: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner • Chartered Life Underwriter® •Special Care Planner
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Kristin provides financial guidance and develops tailored strategies to help her clients reach their wealth management objectives. She offers candid and pro-active advice while creating, executing and adjusting their plan as needed ultimately helping provide them with the financial security that lasts a lifetime and leaves the legacy they desire. Building personal relationships with individuals, families and business owners, she works with them throughout life's many stages.
Kristin’s office is aligned with Baystate Financial, one of New England’s oldest and largest wealth management and financial services firm. This partnership provides Kristin the right environment to embrace a holistic approach with her clients, supported by the firm’s vast resources. Her practice is based primarily on referrals from existing clients and an established network of CPAs and Attorneys. These professionals complement her practice by helping her address all areas of her clients’ complex lives.
Over the decades, she has specialized in helping women during times of life's transitions, assisting both veterinarian and physician practices as well as families dealing with the complexity of special needs dependents. Drawing on her knowledge and planning experience addressing cash flow, wealth management, retirement and estate planning, Kristin strives to help develop a plan that is flexible to provide security that lasts a lifetime and beyond.
Kristin upholds her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM practitioner and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations by abiding to the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics to provide financial planning with fairness and integrity and completes a minimum of 30 hours of continuing education every two years. She has also received a certificate in Retirement Planning from Wharton Business School.
As a Special Care Planner, Kristin is trained in dealing with families with special needs dependents. She can make sure that the proper measures are in place to maximize finances to help maintain the lifestyle of the individual with special needs. Through her experience and knowledge, she helps guide her clients, preparing them for what is ahead. She believes her clients find comfort and stability knowing she has their best interests at heart. Over her career, she has been recognized for her leadership skills and outstanding service to clients.
Kristin is an active member of the Lions Club of Lexington. She was elected as the Club’s first female President and served as Treasurer of the organization for many years. She is involved with the Essex Country Estate Planning Council. Kristin also served as Board President of the Visiting Nurse and Community Health, Inc (VNCH) after serving on the Board for many years.
A dedicated volunteer, Kristin’s philanthropic pursuits focus on areas of children’s welfare, homelessness, cancers and special needs. When she isn’t serving the best interests of her clients or volunteering her time helping others, Kristin enjoys cooking, golfing, gardening, and traveling. Valuing any time spent with family and friends, she also embraces the opportunity to escape to the beach. Citing her parents as her personal heroes, who raised seven children during difficult times, Kristin models her parents' motto: “Treat others as you would like to be treated.” Not surprisingly, Kristin is recognized by clients and colleagues alike for being attentive and compassionate.
Securities Licenses: Series 6, 7, 63, 65, 66
- Lions Club: Melvin Jones Fellowship Award (2001-2002) awarded for embodying humanitarian ideals consistent with the nature and purpose of Lionism.
- Lexington Club, Lion of the year (1990-1991, 1995-1996) awarded for achievements within the home club.
- Five Star Wealth Manager (2012-2021) awarded to advisors who provide quality services*
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Lifetime and Qualifying member: demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service.
- Leader's Council Qualifier (2008 – 2021) maintaining consistent professionalism and customer service to clients while exceeding company production standards.
- AXA Hall of Fame Induction (2007) for quality service to clients.
Click here to view my profile on LinkedIn
Click here to view my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner Certificate
* The FIVE STAR Award is granted by Five Star Professional, an independent 3rd party marketing firm. This award is not indicative of future performance or success and stems from nominations by industry professionals in a given market area and based upon objective criteria including retention rates, client assets administered, firm review and favorable regulatory and complaint history.